We offer road transport of dangerous (ADR) goods in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Among our employees we have Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor DGSA – specially trained and certified to support all hazardous goods shipments.
Are your goods insured? – We can provide cargo insurance for your shipment at your request.
– 28 years of experience in international freight forwarding and logistics,
– we are one of the biggest and most qualified customs agencies in the north of Poland,
– we are a member of the most prestigious freight forwarding and logistic associations: PISiL, FIATA and WCA,
– we have been awarded AEO, ISO and WSK Certificates – WSK Certificate authorizes us to transport military and strategic cargo,
– we offer our own customs warehouses and bonded storages at the area of the port in Gdynia and Gdańsk and also in Pruszków near Warsaw.
Issued by Polish International Freight Forwarders Association POLISH GENERAL FORWARDING RULES 2022 (translation only – without prejudice) GENERAL PROVISIONS§ 1. […]
Ladies and Gentlemen,
From May 25, 2018, the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR). Terramar Spedycja International Sp. z o.o. fulfilling the information obligation, in accordance with Article 13 (1) and (2) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, informs that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Terramar Spedycja International Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Gdynia at ul. Rotterdamska 3; 2. We make sure that these data are properly secured and that their processing is clear, reliable and in accordance with the regulations. We assure you that in our proceedings we are guided by the law regulating the principles of personal data protection. 3. Data Protection Coordinator at Terramar Spedycja International Sp. z o.o. has been designated and can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; 4. Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the concluded contract or the activities entrusted to us in the field of forwarding, storage or customs clearance; 5. The data will not be made available to entities other than those authorized under the law; 6. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization; 7. Your personal data will be stored until the contract / order is performed and the period of limitation of claims; 8. You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify it; 9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body of the President of the Personal Data Protection Office when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016; 10. Providing your personal data by you is a condition for concluding a contract / accepting an order for execution.
Please be informed, that from 6 to 8.03.21 problems in e-mail communication with Terramar Ltd. may occur. All other means of communication will function without changes.